The American Cancer Society is hosting a “Relay for Life” event at Santa Anita Park this August. A Relay for Life event is a fundraising event to fight cancer.
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But it’s so much fun, you’ll find it hard to leave!